Saturday, May 28, 2011

Heading Home

I love technology. I love the internet...especially when it is working. I typed out a whole blog about the seminar today and when I pushed publish, error and it vanished. It has taken an hour to get back on the internet...so I suspect there is some problem. None of the "common" computers will connect. So, I am sitting in Ba Noi, the Ha Noi airport awaiting my flight to Tokyo and then to Dallas and then to Wichita. Home sweet home...my own bed, no honking vehicles and certainly no loudspeakers broadcasting music at 545 am as was the case this morning. I will miss my Vietnamese friends and certainly the food! I leave the trip in good hands. Zan is here and will be the facilitator for 2 awesome surgeons, Dr Barouk from France and Dr Rippstein from Switzerland. Dr. Toan is in heaven, they both speak French! I will try and post more when I arrive in Tokyo but must go to my gate...Back to the USA..

No comments:

Post a Comment