Sunday, May 22, 2011

My experience in Vietnam

I came as a volunteer program in the AOFAS / OEF Vietnam toward fulfilling a dream of working collectively and in a country with conditions far below what I have in my country.


I was surprised with the facilities worn by time and simplicity of the people who suffered though, are extremely happy and friendly.


I was extremely surprised at the ability of the orthopedic surgeon (DR. Tuan) who had contact, and assisting in surgeries in Dien Bien, we perform a total of 22 surgeries in three days, although he did not have all the technology we have but he has an ease and a great interest in new knowledge


The mountains in the northern town of Sapa and its surroundings are fantastic! Places to go hiking, but you need patience with the locals trying to sell something at all costs.


The trip up to Sapa from Hanoi by train is overnight but with beds and comfortable, I point out to everyone you know about this picturesque kugar


And I also invite all colleagues who may have a period of one day to join us in this volunteer program, because this is the best experience of the life in my career of orthopedic


big hugs to a fellow partner Angel and her daughter Andreasl, Naomi is restless and a woman who I admire and long for its simplicity and humanity and Fulya that enchants us with joy and warmth


hugs my friend


Mario Adames - Florianopolis Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment